Effective Date: Apr 06, 2017
This policy describes how MOTE. (collectively, “MOTE”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you www.mote-seoul.com
WHAT WE COLLECT
Actively Submitted Data
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
Activity Examples of Personal Information Collected
Registering on our website Name and e-mail address
Purchasing on our website Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and/or phone number
Passively Tracked Data
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activities on our websites.
• Flash Cookies
• Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags.
• Web server logs.
• Geo-location technologies.
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We primarily use the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and eCommerce services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, and providing customer service.
• United Parcel Service (“UPS”). We provide UPS, by electronic means, with customers’ address and other personal data for the purpose of shipping, delivering and returning products purchased on www.mote-seoul.com
• Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “share” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “shared” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
• Corporate affiliates. We may share certain personal information with our HQ and our affiliates all over the world
• Other instances. We may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
We may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
• Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear on other websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We are seriously and take reasonable steps to maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can email to supportMOTE-SEOUL@GMAIL.com
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy